We’re with you every step of the way.
Dr. Abel C. Borromeo V is a board certified Chiropractic physician duly licensed to practice in Virginia and West Virginia. He has over 19 years of experience and has been serving the Shenandoah Valley since 2007.
Dr. Borromeo grew up in the suburbs of Seattle Washington and graduated from the University of Washington. He then attended Palmer University, school of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa.
He is married to his beautiful wife, Dr. Heather, for over 18 years. He enjoys spending time with his family, church, sports, and music.
He is dedicated to promoting health naturally with chiropractic care, nutrition and exercise.
- Palmer University of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Virginia State Board of Medicine
- West Virginia Board of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners I, II, III, physiotherapy
- American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board – II
- Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Palmer University of Chiropractic Alumni
- University of Washington Alumni
- Tri-state Philippine Medical Association
- Laser Therapy Rehabilitation
- Flexion Distaction
- Computerized Instrument Adjusting
- Surface EMG
- Orthotics and Bracing
- Balance and Gait
- Nutritional counseling
- English, Spanish, Visayan (Philippine dialect)